Sunday 3 June 2012

LibertyReserve (LR), PayPal (PP), AlertPay (Payza), MoneyBookers (Skrill), Webmoney (WMZ), easyPaisa Exchanging Services in Pakistan

Ass-Salaam-0-Alaikum,


               Firstly, I have to introduce myself. I'm ALI Raza eCurrency Exchanger in Pakistan Between LibertyReserve (LR), PayPal (PP), AlertPay (Payza), MoneyBookers (Skrill), Webmoney (WMZ) & EasyPaisa. You can Buy/Sell/Trade these eCurrencies with me at unbelievable Services.

Why Choose Me? 


 Because, As a Muslim i want to provide my great services to my brothers who live in Pakistan & can't trust others because of nowadays SCAMS.. As a muslim, I am providing my services to my friends at great rates with the fastest time as possible.

Who Am I?


 I'm Ali Raza from Jhelum. 22 years old. I do Job and Designing & also doing my studies.. Alongwith those, I also provide my exchanging services to Pakistani's.. 

How to Contact Me?


Following are my contacts..


Email: e_Currency.Exchanger@yahoo.com
           eCurrency.Exchanger786@gmail.com
Mobile:  +92-302-2625688
Facebook Page: ECurrency Exchanger in Pakistan
Twitter:  eCurrency Exchanger in Pakistan


Contact me anytime.. 

Regards,
Ali RAZA

3 comments:

  1. trusted exchanger.. just sent him easypaisa payment for 150$ lr and he sent me dollars very instant after receiving him payment.. good reASONABLE rates too.. trusted. now i am his regular..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii.. exchanged 50$ from LR to Payza.. Smooth deal :) I will do exchange with him from today

    ReplyDelete
  3. bought 500$ LR... successfully got them..

    but because of trust i asked him to do in parts but he said that minimum 100$ per part because of saving time.. i agreed.. i sent 100$ Payment with ubl omni and then after receiving he sent me money.. then again i sent 200$ payment with ubl omni then he again sent me dollars to my LR.. then again finally i sent him last 200$ payment with easypaisa and he sent me again LR $.. smooth exchanger.. will deal in future dude you are best exchanger with lowest rates in market.. trusted.. My lifetime exchanger

    ReplyDelete