Sunday 3 June 2012

Buy Sell Texas Holdem Poker Chips at Lowest rates in Pakistan and Worldwide


Texas Holdem Poker Chips at lowest rates..
These are my selling rates (Negotiable if you want to be regular or buy in bulk)
1Million = Rs. 95
10 Million = Rs. 550
50 Million = Rs. 1600
100 Million = Rs. 2600
200 Million = Rs. 4500
and more stock available Upto 10Billion..

If you want to sale. Then Contact me..
Contact anytime (Pakistanis via Mobile and overseas via email)
For Pakistanis, I accept easypaisa, Cash and other on request.
For Overseas, I accept AlertPay, Payza, MoneyBookers, PayPal, Western Union & Others..
Contact anytime
92-302-2625688
e_Currency.Exchanger@yahoo.com
ALI RAZA

1 comment:

  1. I buy 5 billion chips from him.. he transferred the chips right after i sent him money.. smooth guy.. trust him alot

    ReplyDelete